New Long John Silver

Danzig

Soon

Attachments

• long_john_silver.jpg
    long_john_silver.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 248
The phone nmber on the sign is for A&W in callaway. So I guess they are adding another food line.

I was wondering that... Callaway is the only A&W I know of around here, but they could have been building a new one somewhere.

M

Mousebaby

Katie bar the door! I hope they are up for some business, and I ain't talkin for those nasty A & W burgers! :barf:

I just have the picture of 'Brad' from Fast Times at Ridgemont High in his Captain Hook pirate outfit every time I see that place! :killingme

Attachments

• Fast-Times-At-Ridgemont-High-Brad-Captain-Hook-Uniform.jpg
    Fast-Times-At-Ridgemont-High-Brad-Captain-Hook-Uniform.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 135
It's Going in at the old Pizza Hut in Lexington Park. Texas Road House is comeing to Lexington Park as well.

Ha, that's really strange.. I drove by there yesterday and looked at the old Pizza Hut and wondered if anyone would ever do anything with it... Karma...

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
It's Going in at the old Pizza Hut in Lexington Park. Texas Road House is comeing to Lexington Park as well.
I've known LJS was going into the Pizza hut on GMR for months.

But I do ask, how do you know Texas Roadhouse is coming to the park as well? I checked their website and found nothing and have seen nothing in the legal notices for the county. I'm guessing it may go in where BWB was in the square? Could work if all the trash stay's away...... That building has absolutely no luck.........