Ritas

DanceMom

Anyone notice the Ritas sign in Solomons - it appears that they are putting one between MCDonalds and Burger King.

:yeahthat:

jenbengen

Watch it
I say the same thing about the one in the park; haven't chanced it yet

The kids and owner working the one in LP have been super nice to us so far. We've been a few times (I'm slightly addicted to the mango ice) and have no complaints (although I wouldn't hang around for TOO long around those parts). :lmao:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I know the owner of the one coming in Solomons, she is a great person and should be a good place to go. Should be opening around the end of June time frame.

beamher

The kids and owner working the one in LP have been super nice to us so far. We've been a few times (I'm slightly addicted to the mango ice) and have no complaints (although I wouldn't hang around for TOO long around those parts). :lmao:

nice to know; but i normally would stop at the one in waldorf to take a break from the long commute and enjoy it before i get home

GreenHornet

Rita's is way better than the Brusters that opened down on 235, closer to home and work too. :yay: Now I don't have to drive so far to get a frozen treat!

jenbengen

Watch it
Rita's is way better than the Brusters that opened down on 235, closer to home and work too. :yay: Now I don't have to drive so far to get a frozen treat!

I'm calling it a tie between the chocolate-marshmallow ice cream at Brewster's and the mango ice at Rita's. I could live off of those two things.

DanceMom

We don't go out for treats like that. Our maid from Ecuador serves them to us daily.:shrug:

I may have been called a queen - :drama: but I love to take the kids out for some ice cream and family time. We love to go to Solomon's Ice Cream Stand, play at the playground and take a walk around the island.

p.s. careful that lovely maid doesn't try to snag your husband or son for a green card :lmao: