Commuting to DC

J and M

My son is working in the city and is unable to take the commuter bus because occasionally he is required to work late and would be unable to catch the last bus out. Unfortunately, the late hours are on an 'emergency' basis, so he wouldn't know he had to work late until after he's already in town.

Anyone know of another way back to St. Mary's in the evenings (other than a taxi)? He really wants to take the bus, but I REALLY don't want to have to go into the city to pick him up.

Thanks.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
My son is working in the city and is unable to take the commuter bus because occasionally he is required to work late and would be unable to catch the last bus out. Unfortunately, the late hours are on an 'emergency' basis, so he wouldn't know he had to work late until after he's already in town.

Anyone know of another way back to St. Mary's in the evenings (other than a taxi)? He really wants to take the bus, but I REALLY don't want to have to go into the city to pick him up.

Thanks.

Ummm how about drive a car :shrug: Thats what I do... I know I can get home then :lmao: