The Bachelor

jsouthan

Sure. How much baggage can you have?

I don't think baggage is an issue, in fact it seems like they like one or two girls to have an "issue" to bring up each season. You just have to look hot in a bathing suit and evening gown and be ready to put out (or at least make it look like you did) if you make it to the show where they have the "fantasy suite", so that it is exciting for the viewers.

sockgirl77

I don't think baggage is an issue, in fact it seems like they like one or two girls to have an "issue" to bring up each season. You just have to look hot in a bathing suit and evening gown and be ready to put out (or at least make it look like you did) if you make it to the show where they have the "fantasy suite", so that it is exciting for the viewers.

I have never seen one where any of the contestants had kids so I'm guessing that I'm out.

kelb

art imitating life
I have never seen one where any of the contestants had kids so I'm guessing that I'm out.

That prolly because it takes place over 6 months. I would hope not to many woman would leave their kids for that long just to meet a man.

sockgirl77

That prolly because it takes place over 6 months. I would hope not to many woman would leave their kids for that long just to meet a man.

I'd hope not. I think the whole concept is ignorant. It's just a game. Are there any couples still together from that show?

kelb

art imitating life
I'd hope not. I think the whole concept is ignorant. It's just a game. Are there any couples still together from that show?

I think Trista and Ryan are still together.. wasnt that the 1st one? I think if you are a single chick and not really into your work or need to work it would be a TON of fun to go on a show like that! BUT if you are a mom or HAVE to work.. BAD IDEA!!

K

kris31280

They pay people to be on the show... it's like, compensation for missing out of your life or something.