Anyone know this scumbag?

sockgirl77

Posted on May 21, 2008

LEONARDTOWN, Md. (May 21, 2008) -- A Hollywood, Md. man is in jail based on charges stemming from an incident last week that landed a 2 month-old child in a hospital in critical condition. Ryan Thomas Woodford, age 24, was arrested yesterday by St. Mary's County Bureau of Criminal Investigations (BCI) detectives and Washington Metropolitan Police in Washington DC on a warrant obtained by BCI detectives for 1st degree child abuse and 2nd degree assault.

Police say the arrest was the result of a May 15 incident which occurred at Woodford's home where a 2 month-old child in Woodford's care and custody received fractured bones and a head injury.

As of Tuesday, the child was listed in critical condition at Children's Hospital.

Woodford was incarcerated in the Washington DC Jail waiting extradition back to St. Mary's County.

Hollywood Man Arrested For Child Abuse; 2 Month-Old in Critical Condition - Southern Maryland Headline News

sockgirl77

He's another long time loser. He's been arrested a few times for burglary and pot. I'm sure someone will be along to defend him soon enough. :rolleyes:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Sad Sad Sad... I'd like to grab his nuts and twist them and twist them until they fall off, then make him eat them, then blow his head off.... :whistle:

T

toppick08

Sad Sad Sad... I'd like to grab his nuts and twist them and twist them until they fall off, then make him eat them, then blow his head off.... :whistle:

yes ma'am.

I will never piss you off, in the future......:huggy:

charger383

went to school with him total d ouche bag. he used to drive a gold mustang around here. i cant see him ever having a child. any more info on what actually happened?

You wouldn't like to do the same? :shrug: I'd actually do worse..

No, I meant to Toppick's response to Sunflower.... don't want to get on her bad side...

The abuser? Haven't figured out what's good enough for him yet.... The other suggestions lack creativity.

Cowgirl

:confused: I went to school with a Ryan Woodford. He was 2 yrs behind me in school. He was a sophomore in spring of 99. Does that make sense? Wouldn't he be older than 24? Maybe not. If this is the same guy, it doesn't sound like him. He was white and nerdy. :shrug: Could be him though.

M

missperky

No, I meant to Toppick's response to Sunflower.... don't want to get on her bad side...

The abuser? Haven't figured out what's good enough for him yet.... The other suggestions lack creativity.

She's all talk....:whistle: