PLEASE READ~ funeral fund for a baby

S

shiki

My good friend Jenny, a longtime resident of the Ranch Club experienced an unexpected and devastating loss this weekend. She went into labor prematurely and her daughter, Isabel Elizabeth Gardner was born alive, only to die a day later. The funeral is tomorrow and they are a young couple.

I know times are hard for everyone but if anyone has anything they can give to help cover funeral costs it would be very appreciated. Jenny is of course extremely stressed out and trying to sell all her worldly possessions just to give her daughter a decent burial.

I contacted the funeral home and there is an account set up for Isabel.

The fund is at Southern Memorial Gardens and Mausoleums.
10155 Ward Road
Dunkirk, MD 20754
Phone Number: (410) 257-3311

Doug Lodge is the contact person if anyone has any questions or concerns. Checks would need to be made out to Southern Memorial Gardens and Mausoleums c/o Patricia Gardner Baby Account.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I work for the same company as her husband and we've been taking up a collection to help them out as well.

I can't even begin to imagine what they are going thru.

Thoughts and prayers are with them.

S

shiki

I work for the same company as her husband and we've been taking up a collection to help them out as well.

I can't even begin to imagine what they are going thru.

Thoughts and prayers are with them.

I am so broken hearted for both of them. I'm worried about them both. I saw the plants you guys sent and they were lovely. It's been a very sad time. I live right across from her parents and Jenny and Phil were the first people I met when I moved down here. They showed me the memory box for Isabel with clippings of her hair and the plaster cast of her hands and we all were on the porch bawling our eyes out...tomorrow is gonna be hard.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
:bawl:

Oh man...

This was so sudden too. My great-grandmother had a baby die between my grandmother and her next oldest sibling. She had 5 other children but still spoke of "the baby she left in Alabama" for the rest of her life and made trips back to visit the grave.