Bunny Burkett fans...

AndyMarquisLIVE

It sounds like she'll be racing in the President's Cup Nationals. :yay:

Also, they added her championship winning AFC atop the new concession stands. IHRA is gonna have a dedication for it in a few weeks (invitation only), I'm leaving work early to go. Bunny's one of my favorite racecar drivers, she knows this sport is about the fans.

Like I said, it was gonna take more than hip replacement surgery to keep her out of that racecar. As long as the fans keep coming, she'll keep racing.

:cartwheel:cartwheel:cartwheel:cartwheel

A

amotley

awesome! my hubby and i met her a few times he even had a pic (polaroid) taken with her and she signed it. bunny is great!

AndyMarquisLIVE

I went last year. I was surprised at the small crowd but still had an awesome time.
That's why they moved the date up. It came right behind Richmond, and Dover. I had to drag myself down there because I was already burned out with the races. :dead:

Crowds this year at MIR have been larger than expected every single week. Perhaps all the madness over Accokeek is a part of this, but Royce and I had both expected attendance would be hurting because of gas prices.

Don Schumacher hasn't ate our nitromethane, so we're still on for some racing. :yay: