OK so how many of you are ready for Hunting Season

D

DaMadman

It's right around the corner. Crossbows for everyone this year

T.Rally

I usually start shooting the bow the beginning of September. I won't be in the woods until late October. September is too warm for me. Sounds like we'll be able to hunt a couple of Saturdays this year. Cool deal.

Jameo

What?!
Sunday Hunting

A person may hunt white-tailed or sika deer on Sunday November 2, 2003 and Sunday November 30, 2003 on private land in Allegany, Calvert, Caroline, Cecil, Charles, Dorchester, Garrett, Kent, Queen Anne's, St. Mary's, Talbot, and Washington Counties.DNR

D

DaMadman

My Dad and Grandad thought they were soooo funny, and were gunna take me snipe hunting with a burlap bag and a stick, being the Smart*ss I was as a gotta know kinda kid I went and got the encyclopedia, and asked them if that bird was what we were gunna catch.

They got mad cause I ruined their trick

D

DaMadman

None the less I am getting excited about hunting this year,

I am gunna be in the woods early, hot or not. I didn't get to use my Crossbow much at all last year.

Re: Hunting Season...

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
WHEEE-DOOOGGGIE! :banana: :banana:

I'm so ready for some Sika...:yum:
Where do you go for Sika? I used to hunt directly across from the gas docks in Dorchester Co., but the club lost the property so I dumped the club. Now I just hunt whitetail in Charles, St. Marys and P.G.

D

DaMadman

I'll Have to dig out a picture of my 15 pointer and post it. Been a lot of years ago that I got that one.

So where does everyone take their Deer to be butchered and how many do it thier selves ?

D

DaMadman

00_00000_1.JPG

That's one nice looking deer.

Sometimes I butcher my own, sometimes I pay for it. My buddy uses a guy who is somewhere by the St. Marys Airport. He was very impressed with how well he did it, and he was only $50.00 (just like everybody else). If you want, I can get you the name and number.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Hunting Season...

Originally posted by huntr1
Where do you go for Sika?
I have friends that travel around hunting and bring me some. There's plenty of whitetail where I live, but they're all babies and have no racks. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

I'm ready. I plan on getting in quite a few days of silence interrupted every once in a while by the crack of the rifle.

By the way, nice deer DaMadMan......unfortunately, all the deer I shoot don't have a head to mount. :cool: