To the driver of the blue car, huge rims "4x4"

GreenHornet

Your car is the most ridiculous looking thing on the road. I'll be laughing at you when it tips over going around a corner....

Anyone else seen this thing? Its a jacked up Ford Crown Vick or Mercury with these huge chrome rims, custom exhaust and low profile tires....... All I can say is why? and what a jack ass!

GH

Your car is the most ridiculous looking thing on the road. I'll be laughing at you when it tips over going around a corner....

Anyone else seen this thing? Its a jacked up Ford Crown Vick or Mercury with these huge chrome rims, custom exhaust and low profile tires....... All I can say is why? and what a jack ass!

GH

Yeah, someone posted pix of it a while ago. When the roads are flooded though, he might have something there.

E

(((echo)))

ironicly enough they are called "donks"

Attachments

• donk-1.jpg
    donk-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 302

Bay_Kat

Tropical

GH

I've seen it in my neighborhood a lot, I have to laugh every time I see it.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I saw that car on the Willow Road yesterday! :jet:

There's actually a couple of Crown Vics like that one in the area. One, I saw that looked nearly like the one in the pic, had 4 x 4 written in gold on the rear quarter panel. Getting your SUV jacked up like that, with 24" rims/tires is OK by me. But, a family car, like mom and dad used to own?

Nah, that just looks plain dumb!

Just for grins, I have heard that over Calvert County, a number of vehicles like that have been vandalized, and had brake lines cut, plus some had electrical wires severed. :jameo:(like the starter cables)