Hollywood and Town Creek School district

R

redhotmomma

I was wondering if there was any apartment or townhouse complex in Those school district. I heard that the schools were very good. I am looking to move in '09

sockgirl77

I was wondering if there was any apartment or townhouse complex in Those school district. I heard that the schools were very good. I am looking to move in '09

There are a few privately owned small apartment places in the area but I am not aware of any townhouse places. Well, there are some crappy ghetto townhouses on McIntosh Road but I'm not sure if they are districted for Hollywood or Leonardtown.

smilin

BOXER NATION
There are townhouses behind Laurel Glen shopping center that feed Town Creek - no apartment buildings.
Wildewood is opening a new Elementary school sometime soon and may have multifamily homes that you are looking for. This where I would start if I were you.

foodcritic

There are a few privately owned small apartment places in the area but I am not aware of any townhouse places. Well, there are some crappy ghetto townhouses on McIntosh Road but I'm not sure if they are districted for Hollywood or Leonardtown.

Sorry, meant to get the quote in. Leonardtown School District