Missing: Quentin Lewis, age 17, Chopticon Student

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
NAME: QUENTIN LEWIS
HEIGHT: 6'-1", 150 LBS

Missing Since: Sunday, 25 May, 2008.

Last seen driving a 2005 Black Dodge Dakota Maryland Tag # 48P331 with Harley Davidson sticker and US Marine Corp sticker.

Goes to Chopticon High School. Last known location was Caroline County, Virginia.

If seen please contact:

Brandi Barton (mother): 301-481-2523

MD State Police: 301-475-8955 (Leonardtown)

VA State Police: 804-674-2000

Caroline County VA: 804-633-1120

Attachments

• Missing Quentin Lewis.jpg
    Missing Quentin Lewis.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:

JessieGirl

Any word on the missing person? Hope they find him. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

S

shiki

:bawl: poor thing. I hope he's okay. His family must be going through hell.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
NAME: QUENTIN LEWIS
HEIGHT: 6'-1", 150 LBS

Missing Since: Sunday, 25 May, 2008.

Last seen driving a 2005 Black Dodge Dakota Maryland Tag # 48P331 with Harley Davidson sticker and US Marine Corp sticker.

Goes to Chopticon High School. Last known location was Caroline County, Virginia.

If seen please contact:

Brandi Barton (mother): 301-481-2523

MD State Police: 301-475-8955 (Leonardtown)

VA State Police: 804-674-2000

Caroline County VA: 804-633-1120

Prayers for family, I'd be going nuts.

sockgirl77

I am really surprised that more people are not posting on this. There are a few people in here that have kids that go to Cow Pie.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I am really surprised that more people are not posting on this. There are a few people in here that have kids that go to Cow Pie.

My son graduates from there tonight. He hasn't heard anything about this. I really hope this boy is okay. I can't even begin to imagine how his parents are feeling, my prayers go out to his family and I pray that they find him safe.

sockgirl77

My son graduates from there tonight. He hasn't heard anything about this. I really hope this boy is okay. I can't even begin to imagine how his parents are feeling, my prayers go out to his family and I pray that they find him safe.

That's shocking. Kids talk and gossip about things like that.

He was last seen in Virginia so it doesn't sound as if he disappeared after going behind the barn or summin'...:shrug:

sockgirl77

He was last seen in Virginia so it doesn't sound as if he disappeared after going behind the barn or summin'...:shrug:

I know that. I'm just surprised that kids aren't talking about it. You'd figure that his friends may be worried. I'd think that a school announcement would have been made to all of the students to see if any of them have seen or heard from him. :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I know that. I'm just surprised that kids aren't talking about it. You'd figure that his friends may be worried. I'd think that a school announcement would have been made to all of the students to see if any of them have seen or heard from him. :shrug:

That's why I'm thinking that maybe he has been found. I think if he were still missing that someone on here would have heard something. I've heard nada.

Perhaps him and parents got into big argument and he took off for over the weekend. Perhaps he got in a fight with his girlfriend and couldn't be found. :shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
That's why I'm thinking that maybe he has been found. I think if he were still missing that someone on here would have heard something. I've heard nada.

Perhaps him and parents got into big argument and he took off for over the weekend. Perhaps he got in a fight with his girlfriend and couldn't be found. :shrug:

I did see the missing poster on St. Mary's Today earlier, so I'm thinking if they had found him, that rag sheet would probably have mentioned it.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Well remember, seniors have been out for a week or so, I think my son's last day was last Tuesday.

I think their last day was last Thursday, but they have been at school every day since then, other than today, practicing for graduation.

poster

He's been missing since the 25th, how long does it take for an Amber Alert to go out?
It seems odd that there isn't any other mention of this anywhere.