Will they go to heaven?

This_person

'Uncontacted tribe' sighted in Amazon - CNN.com

Researchers have produced aerial photos of jungle dwellers who they say are among the few remaining peoples on Earth who have had no contact with the outside world.

So have at it, theists - these folks have never heard of Jesus. How will they get into heaven?
:deadhorse When you've had questions answered repeatedly from many different points of view, don't you think it gets a little old? :rolleyes:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If the group mentioned wanted to "protect" this tribe, they never should have published the photos. Now every anthropologist who thinks he or she is the next Dr. Leakey will be traipsing through the Amazon bring gifts of Coca- cola, Nike shirts, fruit of the looms and some sort of jacked illness.

This_person

If you've posted your version of the answer, you can skip the thread if you want to.
Golly, thanks! :lol: But, the question stands - you have had this answered (not just by me) repeatedly, from many theists points of view. Doesn't it get old for you?

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
I think I remember 2 theists answering this question here. One answered yes, and one answered no. I'd like to see what most of the theists here think.

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
Golly, thanks! :lol: But, the question stands - you have had this answered (not just by me) repeatedly, from many theists points of view. Doesn't it get old for you?

I only remember 2 people answering, so I guess you were one of them. The other one was ItalianScallion I think. You answered yes (is that right?), and he answered no. And no, it doesn't get old for me - I put it out there for others who might not have seen it. Again, feel free to skip the thread if it's "old for you".

Xaquin44

Lets drop an empty coke bottle in their town!

edit: oh look! they've been living in relative peace for years .... I guess the bible doesn't mysteriously instill morals like so many people think.

Another mystery is solved!

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
Lets drop an empty coke bottle in their town!

edit: oh look! they've been living in relative peace for years .... I guess the bible doesn't mysteriously instill morals like so many people think.

Another mystery is solved!

They guy sitting across from me in my office made the coke bottle comment :lmao: