Has anyone been to...

blondie4512

The new Neptunes, Hulas yet??? Haven't been in there yet, wondering if its worth paying a cover and checking it out....

kelb

art imitating life
I will be going June 23 :yay:

I won't miss seeing Ballyhoo play :getdown:

Hmm i would be a little worried about going there. When Ratt came there they charged $20.00 for ratt to play 45 minutes and the beers are pricey. People were upset. I dont think they will be open much longer anyways.. so I have heard.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Hmm i would be a little worried about going there. When Ratt came there they charged $20.00 for ratt to play 45 minutes and the beers are pricey. People were upset. I dont think they will be open much longer anyways.. so I have heard.

I'm not worried about it. To see Ballyhoo, it is normally $10 anyway so no biggie.

dn0121

Anyone going there this weekend? I read the banner that some bands are coming and Ive been wanting to hear some music. Anyone know what kind of band they are?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..

That wasn't even Ratt. It was Stephen Pearcy and a back up band.

MrX

High Octane
Inside looked nice compared to what im told it used to look like. It was every bit of ten degrees hotter inside than outside, and they charged $4 for a Bud Light (didnt have Miller Lite) and only accepted cash. Sound and stage lighting seemed to be pretty good, although the sound guy had everything turned WAAAAYYYY up in that little space.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Inside looked nice compared to what im told it used to look like. It was every bit of ten degrees hotter inside than outside, and they charged $4 for a Bud Light (didnt have Miller Lite) and only accepted cash. Sound and stage lighting seemed to be pretty good, although the sound guy had everything turned WAAAAYYYY up in that little space.

WHAT?

My ears are still ringing today.