"Freaky Friday" vs "American Wedding"

B

Betty_Elms

"American Wedding" was just too much for me. It wasn't horrible, but they really should have just left it at the 2 first films. If you think Stiffler was annoying in either "Pies", wait till you see this. Aside from the gay bar sequence, he pretty much stumbles along through the movie thoroughly annoying you...and not in the goofy lovable way. Just my opinion though.

I loved "Freaky Friday". I can't remember the last time I saw a PG movie in the theater, but I'm glad I did. While I've never seen any of the other Fridays, this one was very cute, and very funny. Jamie Lee Curtis did an outstanding job of acting like a 15 year old. Very good mother-daughter film. If you need to laugh, this one's for you. Seeing Jamie Lee stare into a mirror in horror and shout "I look like the Crypt Keeper" was well worth the admission price.

In "Friday" vs "Wedding", Friday definitley triumphs.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I had seen the other two freaky friday's but- I actually wanted to see this one also. It looked pretty good. Not to mention that Jamie Lee Curtis is just awesome in herself.:cheers:

B

Betty_Elms

Tell me about it! That woman was the only redeeming quality for the last "Halloween" movie. You know...the one with Busta Rhymes in it ?!?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Tell me about it! That woman was the only redeeming quality for the last "Halloween" movie. You know...the one with Busta Rhymes in it ?!?

Oh yea- I know. I personally thought they should have stopped a looooooong time ago. What was the point to keep going...such as what is the point for this freddy vs jason- HELL! what is michael myers gonna come out in the end and kill them both? :rolleyes:

Anyway- I will be going to see that movie soon (freaky friday). I also wanna see uptown girls. :smile: You have any intrest in that?

B

Betty_Elms

Oh yeah, "Uptown Girls" looks like an adorable movie. I've seen the preview like 3 times, and every time I want to see it a little more....I do get the impression it could be a tear jerker though.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Oh yeah, "Uptown Girls" looks like an adorable movie. I've seen the preview like 3 times, and every time I want to see it a little more....I do get the impression it could be a tear jerker though.

yea I am thinking the same. I think that the little girl dakota (that's her real name) is most definatly going to steal the show away from brittney murphy...even though she is pretty good herself.