Garbage pickup

Warron

Anyone know the name of a garbage pickup company for the area near spring ridge middle school south of lexington park? And if so, what do they cost and how often do they pickup? Im trying to weigh the cost of pickup vs having to carry rotting garbage to the dump in my small car every week.

Also, I need to find someone to dig a hole to install a mailbox post. Anyone know an individual or company that can do this?

Thanks

dn0121

Anyone know the name of a garbage pickup company for the area near spring ridge middle school south of lexington park? And if so, what do they cost and how often do they pickup? Im trying to weigh the cost of pickup vs having to carry rotting garbage to the dump in my small car every week.

Also, I need to find someone to dig a hole to install a mailbox post. Anyone know an individual or company that can do this?

Thanks
For garbage I use T&S and pay $28 a month for post hole digging trust none other then the great billy mays. :cartwheel

http://www.asseenontvvideo.com/604/Awesome-Auger.html

dolemite

Thanks

i can pick it up for you 25 dollars a week i have a pick up truck

dn0121

thats a steal! want to buy some ocean front property in Arizona? from the front porch you can see the sea.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Thanks

Rent a post hole digger and do it yourself!!!