...:::ARTOMATIC:::... Sat. June 7th

Legs.Diamond

What's crackin' yall?! Don't make any plans for this Saturday, come check me out at:

Artomatic!
Saturday June 7th
Noon - 2am (I'm on from 10pm to Midnight)
Cover - None, It's FREE!
All Ages!!

ArtographicFINAL-400px.jpg

Lots of happenings this weekend, check out the schedule:
Schedule for Sat. June 7th

10 floors of Live Bands, DJ's, Graffiti, Photography, Street Performers, Comedy Acts, Art, Fire Dancers, & more!

3 Bars - $3 Domestic, $4 Import

Food - On The Fly, Big Bear Cafe, Papa John's Pizza

Come check it out, get your drink & dance on. I'll be droppin' classic HipHop, Breaks, Baltimore Club & who-knows-what-else from 10 to Midnight. Plus pick up a FREE copy of my latest mix!

Artomatic is located @:
1200 1st Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
(@ the corner of 1st & M Street NE)
In the brand new Capital Plaza 1 Building

1 block from the New York Ave-Florida Ave-Gallaudet University station on the Red Line. Take the M Street exit and walk one block west.

Plenty of street parking, garage parking ($5 all day) & paid attendant parking lots ($10 all day).

For more info, directions etc: Artomatic.org

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Are you not aware of all the peeps that got shot up in that part of town this weekend? :jameo:

I'll stick close to home; thanks anyway. :yay:

Legs.Diamond

DJ'ing from the sound of it.

Yes, that is correct.

I went up to check the place out a couple weeks ago and it was really cool. As we drove up you just see this huge building all lit up, you could see all the people walking around inside on all 10 floors.

As we walked up to the building there was a team of Fire Dancers outside "hula-hooping" with flaming hula-hoops and swallowing balls of fire. It was really dope!

Inside you couldn't help but hear Mostly Monkee blasting in the next room, really awesome band. Walked up to the bar, got a couple $3 miller lites and started going around checking out the huge graffiti murals and other peices of art. We stayed for a few hours and then rolled out. It was definitely a different look than the normal so. md bar scene, nice change of pace.

Definitely check it out if you get a chance, it runs for another 2 weeks I think. I'll be spinning this sat. from 10pm-12, come on up there and get some free music and enjoy a night in the city.

BTW, for driving, the easiest/safest route is to take 295 to 395N through the city, it will dump you out just a couple blocks away.

Legs.Diamond

Other great performances on Sat. night:

Medium Underground
Mo Dari
Halicon
Sister Ex
Free Lobster Buffet
Hypnotic Gurus
1 Smooth DJ Marv
Scary River

All these great bands & DJ's, LIVE & FREE, all under one roof!!!!