Music and screaming children

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol:

As many of you know, I share a back fence with an elementary school. Today is some kind of field day, because there is a party in my backyard that I haven't been invited to. :frown:

They sound like they're having a blast! And the music is pretty good :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

As many of you know, I share a back fence with an elementary school. Today is some kind of field day, because there is a party in my backyard that I haven't been invited to. :frown:

Put on some "teacher" clothes and hop the fence.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

GVK field day. I have fond memories of those. :smile:

S

shiki

why i wouldn't live next to a school, daycare or church.:larry:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whoever picks the music for these things does a good job :yay:

Under the boardwalk
Out of the sun
Under the boardwalk
We'll be having some fun...

:getdown:

Tomcat

Anytime

Last day of school???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should hop the fence and go give mini me some love.

Is that where your guy goes? I know :gossip: has a kid there - I saw him one day and waved to him but he didn't remember me and was like, "Why is this crazy lady waving to me?" :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

I so miss those days. I always took the day off work and helped out at the field days. They were so much fun and the kids always had a great time!

Vince

Maybe you can splain this to me. Why is it when girls are a certain age they turn into screamers? Got two girls next door around age 7 or so and all they do is constantly scream. Don't remember if my daughter was a screamer or not. :confused:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Get out...

...there with you camcorder and make sure them elementary runts aren't allowed to do any naughty dancing with that music!!! :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Maybe you can splain this to me. Why is it when girls are a certain age they turn into screamers? Got two girls next door around age 7 or so and all they do is constantly scream. Don't remember if my daughter was a screamer or not. :confused:

I think it happens when you become an old fart. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Is that where your guy goes? I know :gossip: has a kid there - I saw him one day and waved to him but he didn't remember me and was like, "Why is this crazy lady waving to me?" :lol:

I let him finish out the school year there which I kind of regret when I found out there was no kindergarten graduation ceremony. :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

Not always necessarily girls. My 4 yr old son can high-pitch scream with the best of the girls. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

I hope no child trips in the hole on the ballfield and gets injured. :whistle: