Karaoke?

S

shiki

Where's the Karaoke at around here? My friends are a bunch of chickens but my bday is coming up and I want to go sing my little heart out. :diva:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Where's the Karaoke at around here? My friends are a bunch of chickens but my bday is coming up and I want to go sing my little heart out. :diva:
We do karaoke every Friday night at Uno's in St. Charles, MD. :diva:

Don't know of anything in Lusby though.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Calypso Bay on the island has it on Thursdays. CJs on Rousby Hall Road has it on Fridays.

Last edited:
J

jjsmommy99

Why scare myself away when I can scare everyone else away. It's awesome - all I have to do to get a few empty seats is going up and sing and watch the people scatter like flies. :lmao:

Do you and Kris sing together?

That place is still open? Every time I hear about it or drive by it, there are 20 or so Cop cars in the parking lot

Believe it or not - it still is... the owner shuts the restaurant down around 9pm and then rents the space out to someone who puts on a Go-Go nightclub.

Yes - still 20 cop cars or so on a Friday to Saturday night, somethings do not change. :frown:

S

shiki

Are they still doing Karaoke at Vera's White Sands on thursdays?

angelbaby

Years ago it was at the Holiday Inn (Solomons) on Friday night. Haven't been for awhile so I don't know if they still have it.

They do have it there on sat. nights at issacs inside the holiday inn. The crowd was pretty good the last time we went.

kelb

art imitating life

Memories in Waldorf has it on Tuesday nights with DJ RED DOG and its Ladies night.. discount drinks!!! :) :starcat:

K

kris31280

Do you and Kris sing together?

:smack: He's stated he can't sing, but does because it's fun. I, on the other hand, can sing and sing very well...

They do have it there on sat. nights at issacs inside the holiday inn. The crowd was pretty good the last time we went.

The crowd is mostly older, but it's still a good time! Just be sure to sing older songs (I had the dance floor packed with an old Cheap Trick song).