My apologies

sccrmommy

to anyone traveling on Rte 4 North in the Owings area Friday night about 6:45. My daughter and I were happily riding down the road when a BIG RED spider crawled out of the vent near the windshield, up the windshield, and into the headliner above my head. If you were the person I cut off when I swerved my car into the right lane so I could get off the road and out of my car, I apologize! Anything with more legs than me is not my friend, especially spiders. So my question is, can I bug bomb my car?!?! This is the 3rd spider I have found in or on the outside of my car. The first two were a whittish brownish color, this one was red. I think there's more since I find cobwebs in the car and on the outside of it when i go out in the morning. I do not park my car near any trees or bushes, and the car is brand new, just got it 2 months ago.

to anyone traveling on Rte 4 North in the Owings area Friday night about 6:45. My daughter and I were happily riding down the road when a BIG RED spider crawled out of the vent near the windshield, up the windshield, and into the headliner above my head. If you were the person I cut off when I swerved my car into the right lane so I could get off the road and out of my car, I apologize! Anything with more legs than me is not my friend, especially spiders. So my question is, can I bug bomb my car?!?! This is the 3rd spider I have found in or on the outside of my car. The first two were a whittish brownish color, this one was red. I think there's more since I find cobwebs in the car and on the outside of it when i go out in the morning. I do not park my car near any trees or bushes, and the car is brand new, just got it 2 months ago.

If it bothers you that much you'd better.

Tina2001aniT

My best friend had a mouse, yes a mouse, drop out of her dash board and crawl up her leg to her back. All, while driving down the road. :yikes:

F

FireBuff40

Ford Escape

Will the bomb ruin my upholstery or anything??

hahahaha its a Ford, thats why!!!! :doh:

Just messing with ya.... I would probably talk to the dealership first and see what they say :jameo:

sccrmommy

My best friend had a mouse, yes a mouse, drop out of her dash board and crawl up her leg to her back. All, while driving down the road. :yikes:

My daycare lady tol dme that one day her friends car just wouldn't start, no matter what they did they couldn't get it to go. So they towed it to an Auto Body and there was a mouse nest in her engine and they had chewed through all the wires, AND ALL THE BABIES WERE UNDERNEATH HER SEAT!!!!!!!!! There is no doubt in my mind that I would have wrecked my car if I saw a mouse in it!

Vince

My daycare lady tol dme that one day her friends car just wouldn't start, no matter what they did they couldn't get it to go. So they towed it to an Auto Body and there was a mouse nest in her engine and they had chewed through all the wires, AND ALL THE BABIES WERE UNDERNEATH HER SEAT!!!!!!!!! There is no doubt in my mind that I would have wrecked my car if I saw a mouse in it!
Parked in the dealer parking lot for a long period, there's no telling what will make it's home in there. :shrug:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

OMG that's funny! I can laugh because the other day a spider came dangling into my car from the window. :yikes: I had my arm hanging out the window and I was chatting on my cell. The damn thing almost landed on my arm :faint:..... I screamed, swerved all over the road, dropped the phone and all most pissed my pants while I was trying to kill the little bastard! :jameo:

I can only imaging what the people I was driving next to thought..... and for my friend on the phone???!!!??? He was laughing hysterical when I picked the phone back up!!! :lmao:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
OMG that's funny! I can laugh because the other day a spider came dangling into my car from the window. :yikes: I had my arm hanging out the window and I was chatting on my cell. The damn thing almost landed on my arm :faint:..... I screamed, swerved all over the road, dropped the phone and all most pissed my pants while I was trying to kill the little bastard! :jameo:

I can only imaging what the people I was driving next to thought..... and for my friend on the phone???!!!??? He was laughing hysterical when I picked the phone back up!!! :lmao:

So was your third hand holding the steering wheel while the other two were busy holding your cell and sticking out the window? :lmao: My husband drives with his knee and it makes me crazy. :jameo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
So was your third hand holding the steering wheel while the other two were busy holding your cell and sticking out the window? :lmao: My husband drives with his knee and it makes me crazy. :jameo:

Yep! :lmao: I was lucky it was the straight part of the road when this happened.
Actually I was holding the phone with my shoulder - I had just finished winding down the window and was enjoying the beautiful morning breezy when "Mr. Spider" made me have a melt down! That would be great if we had a third hand!

R

redhotmomma

I would of freaked out too. My hubby is allergic to spiders. The last time he got bit by one he got all puffy and sick.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Spider, been there and it didn't freak me out nor will it in the future (I'm a spider lover) but a mouse, yeah, I'd cause a pile-up.

FYI, peppermint keeps mice and spiders away, dab some on a cottonball or a few drops to the carpet under the seat or vents:yay: