Trailer hitch installed??

jenileigh

Can anyone recommend somewhere - preferrable in St Marys - that I can buy a trailer hitch & have it installed? I know of Trick trucks. Thanks.

Tomcat

Anytime
Any of the car dealers,
there's a trailer sales business in Hollywood,
and 2 more in Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area
Numerous trailer sales places in Waldorf

F

FireBuff40

Can anyone recommend somewhere - preferrable in St Marys - that I can buy a trailer hitch & have it installed? I know of Trick trucks. Thanks.

I know they are not in St. Mary's but try

The Hitch Man on Old Washington Road in Waldorf, Trick Trucks or Truckin America in Waldorf....

I've only used the Hitch Man in Waldorf... a friend of mine (use to do the installation for him years ago) started his own mobile business doing this, I will see if I can find his number.

fredsaid2

Not certain they do hitch installations, I've used them for trailer repairs and I know they do welding. They're worth a call. I can almost bet you will get a much better price from them than elsewhere if they can do the work.

Saufley Sandblasting LLC
Mechanicsville
301-884-5238

jenileigh

Thank you everyone.

I called up Southern Maryland trailers and they get Trick trucks to do their work. I called up Saufley Sandblasting and they do do hitch installs. They will be giving me a call back.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Thank you everyone.

I called up Southern Maryland trailers and they get Trick trucks to do their work. I called up Saufley Sandblasting and they do do hitch installs. They will be giving me a call back.

buy the hitch online and take it over to park Sunoco and have them install it.

What type of vehicle?

Why not do it yourself?

I buy mine on eBay (even after shipping they are still cheaper than local, by FAR) and install them myself. I have installed them on '94 Geo Prizm, '95 Ford Windstar, '01 Chevy Venture and '05 Ford Focus.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
What type of vehicle?

Why not do it yourself?

I buy mine on eBay (even after shipping they are still cheaper than local, by FAR) and install them myself. I have installed them on '94 Geo Prizm, '95 Ford Windstar, '01 Chevy Venture and '05 Ford Focus.

:yeahthat: Most of the time you don't even have to drill any holes....The holes are there in the frame from the factory....