DNR Has 34 Boats Up For Auction

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
DNR Has 34 Boats Up For Auction. May be something you want that can be had for cheap.

All bids must be received by 4:00pm, Friday, June 13, 2008. Postmarked dates do not count.

DNR Auctions

poster

DNR Has 34 Boats Up For Auction. May be something you want that can be had for cheap.

All bids must be received by 4:00pm, Friday, June 13, 2008. Postmarked dates do not count.

DNR Auctions

I'm curious as to why so many kayaks/canoes - do they find these and then just auction off because there arent' numbers on them?

bohman

DNR Auctions

Dammit, man, don't post things like this! You're going to get me in trouble! A certain somebody has made me promise that she gets a new car before I get a new boat.

Those are some ugly boats.
If you think they're ugly, you should see what my boat looked like when I got it. It was so far from pretty, it made Rosie O. look sexy. It has taken a lot of work over the last 3 years, but it now looks nice. Now to just finish it and get it registered and get it in the water.