Darn that Obama!

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Have you noticed the Barack Obama advertisement at the top of all the pages? That darn flyer (Adobe Flash) is slowing down my page loads on SOMD! Therefore, if I was going to vote for Obama - he would have lost my vote!:killingme:killingme:killingme

Can I ask, without issue, why are you against Obama. Is it a democrat thing of a racial thing? I'm curious.

NObama is a democratic thing in a nutshell, plus I do not think he has the experience to be our President. Hillary I believe is a crook like her husband...

I do not trust McCain either, but he is the lesser of the evils IMO.

Want a real twist? I would vote for Condoleezza Rice at the drop of a hat... yes, a black woman :gasp: a lot of people may not think in this direction, but I think she is the bomb, a smart cookie and has a ton of experience. :yay:

K

kris31280

NObama is a democratic thing in a nutshell, plus I do not think he has the experience to be our President. Hillary I believe is a crook like her husband...

Want a real twist? I would vote for Condoleezza Rice at the drop of a hat... yes, a black woman :gasp: a lot of people may not think in this direction, but I think she is the bomb, a smart cookie and has a ton of experience. :yay:
:offtopic: Why does McCain look like he's about to drop a deuce in the ad at the bottom of this page?

dn0121

Have you noticed the Barack Obama advertisement at the top of all the pages? That darn flyer (Adobe Flash) is slowing down my page loads on SOMD! Therefore, if I was going to vote for Obama - he would have lost my vote!:killingme:killingme:killingme

there are ads on this forum? get firefox with adblock. ive never seen one add.

DanceMom

Funny, the opinion you stated it the one I hear from most. As a female, I wanted to believe in Hillary, I think she is intellegent and capable, but I don't trust her. Agreed that Obama may lack the experience, but McCain - I just don't think he can do it either. That said, I may vote the democratic ticket, let history take it's course and see what happens...can't do any worse than Bush has done.

DanceMom

Funny, the opinion you stated it the one I hear from most. As a female, I wanted to believe in Hillary, I think she is intellegent and capable, but I don't trust her. Agreed that Obama may lack the experience, but McCain - I just don't think he can do it either. That said, I may vote the democratic ticket, let history take it's course and see what happens...can't do any worse than Bush has done.

Ohhh...and one more thing, Yes my husband will vote opposite me, and cancel out the votes. We rarely see eye to eye in politics - and I worked in politics for years....

dn0121

You would vote for a retired oil tanker name?

GreenHornet

BIG THUMBS UP!

GreenHornet

That said, I may vote the democratic ticket, let history take it's course and see what happens...can't do any worse than Bush has done.

He sure can and he most likley will.... The last thing we need in the White House is an un-informed naive junior senator making deals with terrorists. It's your vote so spend it as you see fit. Just be sure you know what you're buying with it. Just my opinion...

GH

I don't belive in Barrack O'Bama.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Actually Condoleezza Rice would be an awesome VP and dream ticket for the Republicans if going up against Osama, I meant Obama... :whistle: