anyone else see this

Cowgirl

SaveOurGoats » About

Any thoughts? Having goats of my own I kinda feel bad for em but wasnt thrilled with the butcher comment they had.

Well, they should have checked the zoning rules for their property. :shrug: I feel bad for them, but it's their own fault. Also, they don't have to send them to slaughter. :rolleyes: They just said that to get more money. They can always find homes or a sanctuary for them.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
SaveOurGoats » About

Any thoughts? Having goats of my own I kinda feel bad for em but wasnt thrilled with the butcher comment they had.

I love goats. From their rectangular shaped pupils to their waggy little tails, I love em! I once bought a pygmy for my best friend for her birthday, she was the sweetest little girl, kept us warm and company in the barn in early March when we waited for her mares to foal for 3 years.

I would love to have a companion goat here. I love goat milk, prefer it over cow milk and would be great to have as a manure source for organic gardening.

I did se this on the news this morning, I love the shirt they made to raise money for the appeal. I'm getting one. :yay: