Al Qaeda Alert!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was in the Subway and this gal comes in - probably in her late teens, early 20s. She scans the menu, then says, "Ooh! What's a BLT?"

Counter kid looks at her and says, "... ... bacon, lettuce and tomato."

The girl replied, "Hmmm...nevermind, I'll have the tuna."

Scary.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
A diligent...

I was in the Subway and this gal comes in - probably in her late teens, early 20s. She scans the menu, then says, "Ooh! What's a BLT?"

Scary.

...citizenry is the first line of defense.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Scary.

:jameo:

:killingme

Scary.

If you happen to be a fish, I guess so!

:lmao:

Scary.

:shrug: Was it PunjabiGyrl?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'll take a BBB sammich.

Bacon, bacon, and more bacon sammich, on whole wheat and light mayo. Hold the cheese, I'm on a diet.

:biggrin:

punjabigyrl

:shrug: Was it PunjabiGyrl?

I know what a BLT is I make mine with turkey bacon. Which subway was this at vrai? Alot of FOBS(fresh of the boats) don't know i am thinking of starting a be american franchise in india and pakistan. Teach them the lingo, american culture food, how to step on an escalator, etc.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Scary.
You should have covered her head with a plastic sandwich bag to neutralized the threat!!! :razz:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I know what a BLT is I make mine with turkey bacon. Which subway was this at vrai? Alot of FOBS(fresh of the boats) don't know i am thinking of starting a be american franchise in india and pakistan. Teach them the lingo, american culture food, how to step on an escalator, etc.

:jameo::jameo::jameo::jameo:

Well, crap... I don't think either of my kids know what a BLT is...:ohwell: Making not to self to ensure we discuss it at the dinner table tonight.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady

I thought all the FOBs owned Subway franchises here?