Auto Creationz

D

dboz

I am looking to get my windows tinted and I keep hearing about a shop in PF that does it for 99.00 for the whole car called auto creationz has anyone heard of them I talked to a couple of people that got theirs done there and it look pretty good just wanted to get other opinions .... thanks

G

Gtmustang88

I have also been looking to get mine done, just don't find much time to get it done and plus i don't trust people with my car.

D

dboz

i heard they have A lifitime warranty on the tint and istallation plus i dont want to drive to st marys.

J

jjsmommy99

I have also been looking to get mine done, just don't find much time to get it done and plus i don't trust people with my car.

Got my new car done for 160 by D & G. Taken all my cars there and my parents. They do a great job

D

dboz

so i guess no one has heard about this shop I mean for 99.00 it cant hurt to check them out right?

KMPaddy2255

i heard they have A lifitime warranty on the tint and istallation plus i dont want to drive to st marys.

I had gotten my last 2 cars done at Platnium sounds.
They have 2 locations:
Prince Frederick, MD
Owings, MD

They do the best job, and have a lifetime warranty!

D

dboz

how do they charge i dont want to spend to much and i thought 99.00 sounded like a good deal

KMPaddy2255

how do they charge i dont want to spend to much and i thought 99.00 sounded like a good deal

I have a 4 door car, and it was 120.00.
I also have those little windows in the back too.
So that might be why...
give them a call they can tell you over the phone.

queencity28

this guy was awesome: too intense

he comes to you, it takes about two hours, the tint is beautiful and it lasts. had my galant done in 2005.... still looks flawless. i think it was altogether $125 because i had the defrost element in my back window.

Floyd2004

-Void-
I paid 200 for all the windows in the car and a lifetime warranty for repairs. Its been 2 years now and it looks great still! I got mine done at street trendz on GM road.

D

dboz

How long have you been working for them?

??? not quite sure what you mean but i dont work for them someoen i know got his truck done there and it looked pretty good.

I have heard street trendz does a good job he put the radio in my VW

DoxieLuver

Window Tinting

Street Trenz - Great Mills Road, next to Peggs Glass

Got all my work done there, tinting, radio installs, the best!!

Great customer service.:yahoo: