Big yard sale on 231

kelb

art imitating life
Can anyone give me any info on that? What time is good to set up? Is it still free? Is there a site where I can get more info?

Poohhunny1605

Can anyone give me any info on that? What time is good to set up? Is it still free? Is there a site where I can get more info?

I stopped by the yard sale about a month ago and I didn't see too much stuff there. It was alot of junk, alot of which the stuff was broken and worn out.

I like to go to yard sales to see if I can get a bargain, but didn't see much there. If you have any kiddie toys, let me know. Looking for some toddler things for the munchkin for him to play with while he learns to walk this summer :howdy:

jsouthan

I stopped by the yard sale about a month ago and I didn't see too much stuff there. It was alot of junk, alot of which the stuff was broken and worn out.

I like to go to yard sales to see if I can get a bargain, but didn't see much there. If you have any kiddie toys, let me know. Looking for some toddler things for the munchkin for him to play with while he learns to walk this summer :howdy:

I'm up in Owings and was just going to post about some things I have to give away. They are things the previous owners of this house left when they moved to Texas (guess it wouldn't fit in the moving van). Anyway, they are in pretty good shape. One is a small climber/slide thing (it has 2 small steps up, a platform & a small slide), a small Little Tikes basketball hoop (the net is a little worse for wear), and one of those sand/water tables. I don't know much about that one as it has been back in the shed since we moved in. If you want to come pick them up, you are welcome to them. I will warn you, the sand table still has sand in it though!

Let me know if they interest you. We can swap contact info and go from there.