Don't Forget! Ridge carnival!!!!

G

giggles04

Don't forget, this weekend is the last 3 nights of the Ridge Carnival! Great food, lots of rides, and fun for everybody. We have crab cake, burgers, pizza, ice cream, funnel cakes, everything! Come take chances on a nice stainless steel grill to be given away Sunday night! We have nightly prizes too... and bike giveaways for the kids. And remember, if you come on Sunday night, you'll get to bother me in the pizza stand! So come on down!

H

Heretic

I've driven by Ridge but have never seen a place that could be used for a carnival.....where is it?

G

giggles04

Its on a lot just South of the firehouse... if you come down Route 5... you will be able to see it once you get close to the firehouse.

Gunn317

How about Italian sausage sandwiches???! Ummm, yummmm. The Hollywood carnival didn't have 'em...could get great tasting ones at the Farmers Market in Charlotte Hall. Wish they had 'em at these carnivals...

luvmygdaughters

Honest to Christ, why would somebody dredge up an almost 15 year old thread? And yeah, I know I posted in it.

Because they have nothing better to do with their lives than look up posts from 15 years ago. I think its a desperate cry for help and attention...fortunately, I have neither the patience or time for that kind of needy attention!!