Teenager in need of a job.

happygolucky

Hi,

I'm sixteen year old (girl) looking for a job. I know a lot of them are already taken since it's already June. I have already put in an application at Bruster's four weeks ago. I was wondering if any one knew places that are hiring for the summer? Since I take dance nine to ten months out of the year.

More so in the California, Leonardtwon area.

Thank you in advance.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Hi,

I'm sixteen year old (girl) looking for a job. I know a lot of them are already taken since it's already June. I have already put in an application at Bruster's four weeks ago. I was wondering if any one knew places that are hiring for the summer? Since I take dance nine to ten months out of the year.

Thank you in advance.

Subway in Leonardtown might be hiring.
Also you could look for a summer job at Parks and Rec's as a lifeguard or a park attendant.

You could also go to Dept of Labor and Lic. and see if they have anything in your age range...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Rec and Parks for the counties always has something for teens. Look up the County Government sites. Lots of camp counseling, day care opportunities!

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Go to Panera Bread and ask for Stephon...they could probably use the extra help this summer.

bis430

I will be hiring soon for the Rita's in Solomons Town Center... probably won't be open for business until Mid July but will definitely be on the lookout for reliable help. It's only 5 miles from the Hollywood/California area.
Send me an email to ritasatsolomons@yahoo.com and we can exchange info if your still interested. Thanks.

DanceMom

I will be hiring soon for the Rita's in Solomons Town Center... probably won't be open for business until Mid July but will definitely be on the lookout for reliable help. It's only 5 miles from the Hollywood/California area.
Send me an email to ritasatsolomons@yahoo.com and we can exchange info if your still interested. Thanks.

Go Rita's Go Rita's!! Please tell me that the Ritas in Solomon's will also have a small playground area....

bis430

Rita's @ Solomons

Go Rita's Go Rita's!! Please tell me that the Ritas in Solomon's will also have a small playground area....

Hi Dancemom,
That does sound nice..it took us so long to get a site plan approved we are just now trying to get the building up before summer ends. I would like to have picnic tables at least. Ice Guy will be there periodically, birthday buckets for parties, tours for small children, Rita's on the Road (give away ice at events), coupons for good grades, celebrity scoop nights for schools, Pajama parties and other event nights. We want to get involved with the community -A fun and affordable place to bring the kids!! Hopefully we will be serving up cool treats by August. Don't hesitate to email if you have any questions. Thanks.

happygolucky

Thank you for letting me know.
I had takled to my parents about it. And well, lets just they are not willing to drive me to solomons. Since I'm not getting my license until the fall.

And again thank you for your help!!

glitch

Devil's Advocate
Parks & Recs might be your best bet. That or possibly try registering with a babysitting/tutoring service. I know there are a bunch of web-based ones. A search should turn at least a few up for you.

Also, consider not telling your employer that you'll be leaving in a couple of months. I know it sounds unethical but I know of very few jobs where they're willing to train you just to have you leave in a couple of months. I did it a few times when I was younger and felt bad about it but you do what you gotta do.