Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For My Daughter

Spread Her Photo

Could everyone spread her photo around. She knows a lot of kids and maybe your (teens) may have seen her. You know how these kids think only other teens can take care of them (sure)

Kain99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueli48 View Post
    Could everyone spread her photo around. She knows a lot of kids and maybe your (teens) may have seen her. You know how these kids think only other teens can take care of them (sure)
    My sons will be home this evening. I'll ask them both. They have some pretty good connections, so if she's still local hopefully they will know something.

Quote Originally Posted by clevalley View Post
    You might want to look boy wonder up under Maryland Judiciary Case Search - he seems like an fine upstanding young man

You had a peace order out against him? Looks like it ended and they got back together - sorry to hear about that... sometimes kids just don't get it.

Either way - good luck...
    Second peace order is still in effect - through October. He was picked up for violating that one earlier this month.

Peace orders aren't worth the paper they're written on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Ok, I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueli48 View Post
    I hope you find your daughter. I'll keep my eyes open. A purple blazer should stand out. It would help if you had a tag number.

Quote Originally Posted by MMDad View Post
    Second peace order is still in effect - through October. He was picked up for violating that one earlier this month.

Peace orders aren't worth the paper they're written on.
    I didn't catch that, but see it now...

You would think if he violated the peace order he would get slammed as the person is suppose to obey it. I always thought once he is in violation that is it - straight to jail, do not pass Go and collect $200.

But, once he is caught it does become one more charge they can hit him with... plus I believe the other charges will carry a stiffer penalty because he violated the peace order 2x.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ06 View Post
    I used to have a German shepard but would like to get a different kind of dog this time around. I think I would like to try an American breed of dog this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMDGirl42 View Post
    I hope you find your daughter. I'll keep my eyes open. A purple blazer should stand out. It would help if you had a tag number.
    Here is a cut from Judicial Case Search from his last pull-over;

Vehicle Tag: 20591M8 State: MD Vehicle Description: 96 CHEV
    I used to have a German shepard but would like to get a different kind of dog this time around. I think I would like to try an American breed of dog this time around.

Violation

The violation was on him for my daughter. My daughter went to her fathers and he got out of jail and got her in the middle of the night. I would love to introduce him to Mike Tyson and have a few other thangs bit off other than one ear.

I know my daughter for some reason or another wants to be with him but she is too nieve (sp?) to realize he is a person who manipulates young girls. He does do drugs and that has me scared to death for my daughter. Hopefully, she will wake up and realize who this guy is and come back home. Whe will be a senior next year.

blower, hopefully you have reported to the sheriffs dept
    2015-10-20: Email bounced...

Has confinement issues.. Beelzebaby666's Avatar
    If she does not call you within 48 hours, I'd call that a kidnapping.
    3-5 plus statutory rape.

I don't think you'll have to worry about hiring Tyson, the fellas at the pokey will handle this...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I'm gonna take a #### in it and plant a gerber in it and put it out to catch cats. And make helmets out of cats.

Quote Originally Posted by chess View Post
    blower, hopefully you have reported to the sheriffs dept
    I e-mailed a buddy of mine who patrols in Wally-World... I asked him to pass it around to CC's finest...

A '96 Purple Blazer should stick out like a sore thumb...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.