Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For My Daughter

She is 17 and 16 is the magic number they can be consentual. However, I have a restraining order against him and he is in constant violation. The max is 90 days in jail and or $1k fine for each event. He has three so far. One with Queen Anne's and 2 with PG county which the State's Attorney's are working on for violation at her father's. He needs to get more than just a smack on the hand.

Thanks Clevalley

Thanking everyone for their help. Do you know of good place to post this on this website?

I Need a Life
    Do you have any pictures of the scumbag?

CalvertNewbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueli48 View Post
    The violation was on him for my daughter. My daughter went to her fathers and he got out of jail and got her in the middle of the night. I would love to introduce him to Mike Tyson and have a few other thangs bit off other than one ear.

I know my daughter for some reason or another wants to be with him but she is too nieve (sp?) to realize he is a person who manipulates young girls. He does do drugs and that has me scared to death for my daughter. Hopefully, she will wake up and realize who this guy is and come back home. Whe will be a senior next year.
    I really wish you and your family the best of luck. Teenagers can be so naive and stubborn. This guy seems like a complete loser. Eventually your daughter will open her eyes and see him for what he really is. If he is "controlling" her in any way, that will get old to her pretty quickly. How can they afford to be on the run for too long? I'm hoping she comes home on her own, soon. Please keep us posted. Your family is in my thoughts.

kris31280
    I'll forward this around my office

Best of luck, hopefully she returns home safe and sound..

Could this be his myspace page?

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/185009519

She is 17 and 16 is the magic number they can be consentual. However, I have a restraining order against him and he is in constant violation. The max is 90 days in jail and or $1k fine for each event. He has three so far. One with Queen Anne's and 2 with PG county which the State's Attorney's are working on for violation at her father's. He needs to get more than just a smack on the hand.
    as unfortunate as it seems, you really dont have any way to stop them from being together if she is doing it willingly.

Try to be there for her when she needs you.....

My Space

You are absolutely correct. That is his myspace. Great bunch of guys, huh?

9. 06-23-2008, 10:52 AM

Blog Entries
    You are absolutely correct. That is his myspace. Great bunch of guys, huh?
    Looks like he logged in on 6/17. I wonder if people could get to him through his myspace account. Does she have one?
    .:**:. .:**:.If you are not having a good time, it's your own damn fault .:**:. .:**:
    http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue Visit Lisa's Ark Rescue for a new friend TODAY!! Like Clinton, the happy pit bull that loves kittens for only $70 fully vetted!

Large Blazer or small one?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.