Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For My Daughter

Protected By Trunk Monkey RaspberryBeret's Avatar
    I hope she returns home safely

** I'll keep my eyes open for that purple vehicle......

His father lives in Queen Anne's? Where about?
    Bloom where you're planted.

Gtmustang88
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    Looks like he logged in on 6/17. I wonder if people could get to him through his myspace account. Does she have one?
    Would be nice if they could at least trace the ip address to see what area he is in.

kris31280
    What's the daughter's name? A co-worker brought to my attention that, in asking for help and asking to contact the sherriff's office upon sighting, it'd help to know a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtmustang88 View Post
    Would be nice if they could at least trace the ip address to see what area he is in.
    That shouldnt be an issue, but it would be better if he logged on more recently (shows 6/18 as last logon) although she's been missing since the 7th so it would probably help. I sent him a friend request, we'll see if he accepts.

BTW, not a great pic because of the quality of the original but its better than nothing. Im guessing the OP can tell us which one he is in the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MrX; 06-23-2008 at 11:08 AM.

Gtmustang88
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    That shouldnt be an issue, but it would be better if he logged on more recently (shows 6/18 as last logon). I sent him a friend request, we'll see if he accepts.

BTW, not a great pic because of the quality of the original but its better than nothing. Im guessing the OP can tell us which one he is in the pic.
    nice, looks like a real winner...

Picture

He is the third to the right. My daughter's name is Stephanie Gidoni. Go to the National Missing and Exploited Children. Search Female Maryland 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueli48 View Post
    Thanking everyone for their help. Do you know of good place to post this on this website?
    I think this is about it - unless Vrai or David (admins) can place it somewhere else...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ06 View Post
    I used to have a German shepard but would like to get a different kind of dog this time around. I think I would like to try an American breed of dog this time around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    That shouldnt be an issue, but it would be better if he logged on more recently (shows 6/18 as last logon) although she's been missing since the 7th so it would probably help. I sent him a friend request, we'll see if he accepts.

Niiiiiiice...

Your daugther looks very familar to me. What school did she go to and what area do you live?
    ~*Happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have~*

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.