Where to find a leather coat

H

Heretic

Any places in Southern MD to find a leather coat? Went to Wilsons Leather in the Charles Mall but they didnt have anything I liked, Looking for black, no elastic, midlength or long.

SmallTown

Football season!
All of the big department stores will be getting them in soon... Hechts, Pennys, etc... Keep checking at the waldorf mall, and if you don't find anything there you can head up to the annapolis mall. Watch the newspaper for sales.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Burlington Coat Factory in Waldorf. They usually have a great selection and the prices are very good.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by jazz lady
Burlington Coat Factory in Waldorf. They usually have a great selection and the prices are very good.
:barf: I would avoid that joint at all costs.

I would recommend Wilson's, but you said you already tried that. Might wanna check out other malls. Possibly in Annapolis, or Virginia. Fredericksburg might be the way to go. :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You know, I've bought things at Wilsons over the last few years and I think most of their stuff is crap. Years ago, their products sure seemed to be made much better and didn't fall apart so easily. I think they're riding on their reputation from years gone by.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Most textiles are made by a few big manufacturers anyway, it's just that different labels are sown into the garment. Whether you shop at Wilson's or Burlington doesn't matter, check for quality, then go for price, and you can skip the big names too - unless you want bragging rights on where you shopped and how much you got ripped off for. :lol: