What is your absolute favorite place to eat?

mrsbos

What is your favorite place and why? What do you usually order? I have three: 1.Cerro Grande - yummy food,yummy waiters.
2.Old Country Buffet - kids can waste food like crazy and I don't care.
3.Jumping Jacks - owner is hilarious,pizza is the best.

Also,separate question,but as much as my family likes to go to Old Country Buffet,with gas,it is getting out of hand. Any good buffets in St. Marys or Calvert? I heard Bear Creek does breakfast/brunch,is that true? They have no website that I can find..:doh:

mrsbos

:twitch:

:barf:

Does the quality mean absolutely nothing?

I think the quality is decent...never had a bad experience there. Besides,all my youngest wants to do is mix soda flavors,make platefuls of ice cream,and try all the desserts. That's hard to screw up. Besides,the quality is definitely better than Bon Buffet.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
What is your favorite place and why? What do you usually order? I have three: 1.Cerro Grande - yummy food,yummy waiters.
2.Old Country Buffet - kids can waste food like crazy and I don't care.
3.Jumping Jacks - owner is hilarious,pizza is the best.

Also,separate question,but as much as my family likes to go to Old Country Buffet,with gas,it is getting out of hand. Any good buffets in St. Marys or Calvert? I heard Bear Creek does breakfast/brunch,is that true? They have no website that I can find..:doh:

Mine:

1.Cerro Grande :buddies: Food es muy bueno:drool:, owners are very sweet.

2. Oga's best sushi in the county

3. Rick's the best pizza in the county (similar to the pizza from Philly)

4. Chipotle because I can get a really great salad

I can't list them in order of preference .. :shrug:

Ted's Montana Grill ( Alex, Va )

La Casa ( Old Town, VA )

Mr. Kay's ( Foggy Bottom )

Tony Cheng's Mongolian BBQ ( DC )

Ruth's Chris Steak House ( Arlington or Annapolis )

Morton's the Steak House ( Annapolis )

Clarke's Landing

Old Field Inn

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My favorite local restaurant is probably Asahi or Stoney's. I love Thai Inter, too.

See, I found myself in a conundrum yesterday.

Okada definitely has the best Sushi, makes Asahi sushi/sashimi look like table scraps, but the Teppanyaki at Asahi is much better.

BG had some sashimi at Okada last night.. 5 pieces of THICK cut dark red tuna.. and then they gave her like the end piece as a bonus.. was at least antother 2 pieces.

I'd like to go to Okada order the sushi to go, then take it to Asahi to order the grill food.

thurley42

HY;FR
Best local food Ouzo's in La Plata....

If I could eat anything right now? Gino's East Side Pizza (The Original on N. Wells) in Chicago....

kelb

art imitating life
OK I love me some Jumpin Jacks.. HAPPY HAPPY!

But All time fav. is Mama Stellas... Best Italian around! To bad its in the heart of the Ghetto

mrsbos

OK I love me some Jumpin Jacks.. HAPPY HAPPY!

But All time fav. is Mama Stellas... Best Italian around! To bad its in the heart of the Ghetto

HAPPY HAPPY YUMMY YUMMY.

He onc refused my husbands sub until he said "Happy,happy". I love that guy - he also tells the weirdest jokes and is damn near impossible to understand.

mrsbos

I am kind of surprised that Bear Creek has not come up..I hear people rave about the place but have never been. Also no Linda's..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I am kind of surprised that Bear Creek has not come up..I hear people rave about the place but have never been. Also no Linda's..

Smokey Joe's is just as good as Bear Creek.. I'd put them as about equal, followed closely by Boomerangs.

As far as BBQ goes.