Hulas Formally Neptunes....

A

Angel2005

My step sons band Whiteshadow played there Saturday night. I want to say thanks to the owner who was very cool at the fact that the people who set up the sound system set the evening behind. If anyone was there, you know what I am talking about. This was not the fault of the bands or the owner of the club. As all bands know, usally the the 1st band playing gets the short end of the stick with the horrible sound . As for Hulas, it looks so nice in there. Please so. md. Help keep Hulas alive. The new owner was really cool . To the new owner, Thanks for being so patient . You Rock

kelb

art imitating life
My step sons band Whiteshadow played there Saturday night. I want to say thanks to the owner who was very cool at the fact that the people who set up the sound system set the evening behind. If anyone was there, you know what I am talking about. This was not the fault of the bands or the owner of the club. As all bands know, usally the the 1st band playing gets the short end of the stick with the horrible sound . As for Hulas, it looks so nice in there. Please so. md. Help keep Hulas alive. The new owner was really cool . To the new owner, Thanks for being so patient . You Rock

I've heard ALOT of :gossip: about that place.. I wonder if any of its true..

kelb

art imitating life
If its good things then yes. If not they obviously havent been there since the new owner.

Nope its all bad stuff
Beer price, cover charges being to high and then bands always starting late, doors are not open daily OVERPRICED and other :gossip: I cant mention due to respecting their privacy.

Floyd2004

-Void-
Nope its all bad stuff
Beer price, cover charges being to high and then bands always starting late, doors are not open daily OVERPRICED and other :gossip: I cant mention due to respecting their privacy.

Oh well I enjoy myself every time im there

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Nope its all bad stuff

drugs.. yeah no #### .... that use to be a front for drugs....
<br>
i member when smoothmarine and i went there one night.. wow we felt out of place... what a dump it use to be

kelb

art imitating life
drugs.. yeah no #### .... that use to be a front for drugs....
<br>
i member when smoothmarine and i went there one night.. wow we felt out of place... what a dump it use to be

LOL I get to hear all the juicy stuff with alot of the bars around lol I LOVE hearing it.

I'm sure they have fixed it up but I bet I'm right about the things I have said and other things. who knows though.. I wish them luck

kelb

art imitating life
There is no door fee unless there is a live band. Otherwise its only like 5 bucks.

Not true. There was a band there a while ago.. I can't remember who but it was 20.00 to get in, the band started late and only played for 45 minutes and said that was the time they were scheduled... so the owners charged everyone 20 bucks for an hour of the bands time and they started late... NOT GOOD

Floyd2004

-Void-
Not true. There was a band there a while ago.. I can't remember who but it was 20.00 to get in, the band started late and only played for 45 minutes and said that was the time they were scheduled... so the owners charged everyone 20 bucks for an hour of the bands time and they started late... NOT GOOD

Dont know about that...

A

Angel2005

Dont know about that...
Well I have been going there since it was Town Creek Marina. This is the best it has ever looked. There will always be some flaws when trying to fix the damage from previous owners. Just give them a chance. As far as the bands starting late. Thats has nothing to do with the owners. Its the sound check people who set up the shows to play there. I know the owner was very sympathetic at the fact that the people who set of the show for last Saturday really messed up everyones playing time. Just give them a chance. Go meet the new owner. Don't be so quick to judge. Every event will also be different circumstances.

LesterGreen

Tell your stepson to change that band name! That is one of the worse names I have ever heard. Did they name it after that 80's cop show "The White Shadow"? Terrible name!!

kelb

art imitating life
Well I have been going there since it was Town Creek Marina. This is the best it has ever looked. There will always be some flaws when trying to fix the damage from previous owners. Just give them a chance. As far as the bands starting late. Thats has nothing to do with the owners. Its the sound check people who set up the shows to play there. I know the owner was very sympathetic at the fact that the people who set of the show for last Saturday really messed up everyones playing time. Just give them a chance. Go meet the new owner. Don't be so quick to judge. Every event will also be different circumstances.

Actually the band I was talking about said the owner only booked them for an hour.. and charged 20 bucks...