Coffee Lovers

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Anyone else addicted to coffee?

If you are into premium coffees (not the grocery store kind) this stuff is the best. It may seem kind of pricey but it's one small treat that we enjoy. I'm too cheap to go into Starbuck's and pay $5 a cup when I can make my own. I love freshly ground and brewed coffee in the AM. The Kona Peaberry is excellent and they have a variety of delicious flavored coffees, as well as coffee from around the world. Mmmmmmmm :yum:

http://superbeans.com/

K

Kizzy

I will second that! They have GREAT coffee.
That is why I can not sleep.
Too much coffee...

:nerd:

MDindef

I'm into Tony's Roast myself, but I have to have friends send it to me from Washington state. I'm also in the Gevalia club. Kinda pricey, but the coffee is so good.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by MDindef
I'm into Tony's Roast myself, but I have to have friends send it to me from Washington state. I'm also in the Gevalia club. Kinda pricey, but the coffee is so good.

Plus, you get that free coffee maker with Gevalia's!

I'm a self-admitted coffee addict. My favorite is Tanzanian Peaberry. The best!

SmallTown

Football season!
This is an old thread and I can't believe I overlooked it before..

I used to live on coffee when I was in college. I would go through several pots a night while doing work. Needless to say, the doctors say I "poisoned" myself with so much intake that these days my body rejects caffeine.. I have very nasty reactions to it, but every once in awhile I'll grab some caffeine and deal with the consequences.
But anyways, I wanted to say that last year when I went to Jamaica, I tried their Blue Mountain coffee and it is incredible.. I brought a couple bags of beans back home. You can order it online, bt make sure it actually is from Jamaica. I have seen the name "Blue Mountain" and it wasn't from the island.. Great stuff, a MUST have!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
But anyways, I wanted to say that last year when I went to Jamaica, I tried their Blue Mountain coffee and it is incredible.. I brought a couple bags of beans back home. You can order it online, bt make sure it actually is from Jamaica. I have seen the name "Blue Mountain" and it wasn't from the island.. Great stuff, a MUST have!
:yum: to Blue Mountain coffee, I too have some in the freezer! and I loved Jamaica!