Tree Removal in Charles County?

havoc

Good morning all,

We have a few tall, dead trees on our property that are in danger of hitting the house should a storm bring them down. Can anyone recommend a good tree removal service in Charles County...someone who actually does a good job without it costing an arm and a leg? Thanks! :peace:

SPF001

Call Jim or his son at chainsaw wiz. They have done some hard trees at our place without a problem.

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Back when Hubby was in the landscaping business, they always used Moran's Tree Service (out of Accokeek).

chrissyhh

Donald Watkins at A-Quality in Waldorf, 301-932-4106 Did a great job at our house 2 years ago, and was very reasonable.

S

stardog770

Morans in Accokeek has no tree service anymore.
Chainsaw Wiz has been used in the area I live, triming tree"s.

SoMDGirl42

Kerwin Landscaping is in St. Mary's, but he'll travel to Charles and Calvert. Call Bill at 240-434-2539 :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
judging from all the accident posts on here, how about just waiting a week or so until some drunk driver takes them down for you?

johnjrval424

judging from all the accident posts on here, how about just waiting a week or so until some drunk driver takes them down for you?
I don't live close enough to a major road or else I would - although most of my trees here are hardwood. They would probably still be standing and the car impression would be indelibly etched in the bark. :whistle: