?????????????????

amyinmd

Where would someone in their 40's who had been home raising children with no marketable skills and very little computer experience go to get job training? My neighbor is at her wits end.....hubby traded her in for a younger model and she needs a job.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Where would someone in their 40's who had been home raising children with no marketable skills and very little computer experience go to get job training? My neighbor is at her wits end.....hubby traded her in for a younger model and she needs a job.

Try the classifieds....some reception and/or Admin Assit positions are entry level....if she has been doing homework, paying bills, surfing the internet, stuff like that for a number of years....she has experience

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!

Alimony will pay for that training!

onebdzee

off the shelf
Alimony will pay for that training!

:yeahthat: too....if her hubby left her for another woman....she needs to go talk to a lawyer and get her support going....he has to keep her to the standard that he made her accustom to over the course of their marriage until she can support herself

sockgirl77

:yeahthat: too....if her hubby left her for another woman....she needs to go talk to a lawyer and get her support going....he has to keep her to the standard that he made her accustom to over the course of their marriage until she can support herself

And this is where I highly recommend Bryan Dugan. He's an ####### but one hell of a lawyer. I've been on the opposing side. It was not fun.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!

Did she ever work? Gotta be a story here somewhere.