Nicolletti's

Snock

Unregistered User
Eat at your own risk.

Every restaurant you go to has two faces, the one YOU see, and the real one. When you work at a restaurant, you get a rare glimpse behind the counter to see what really lurks in the back room.

What lurks in the back room at Nicolletti's?
Rats, week-old sticky traps with all manners of vermin writhing to escape, insects in the pizza dough (Not kidding), and a manager who brings floozies into the restaurant late at night to fornicate with on the cutting table.

It's a sanitation train wreck, and the worst job I've ever had, which is why I've chosen to sell them out to the fine residents of St. Mary's County.

For great justice and for your own health, don't eat at Nicolletti's.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Eat at your own risk.

Every restaurant you go to has two faces, the one YOU see, and the real one. When you work at a restaurant, you get a rare glimpse behind the counter to see what really lurks in the back room.

Rats, week-old sticky traps with all manners of vermin writhing to escape, insects in the pizza dough (Not kidding), and a manager who brings floozies into the restaurant late at night to fornicate with on the cutting table.

It's a sanitation train wreck, and the worst job I've ever had, which is why I've chosen to sell them out to the fine residents of St. Mary's County.

Call the Health Department.

K

Kain99

That surprises me. My first job was at Nicolettis and Bruce went ballistic when I touched the usable end of the utensils when putting them away. That was of course 25 years ago, but the owners are the same. Aren't they?

Eat at your own risk.

Funny how you never posted about such horrible conditions while you were working there!

Snock

Unregistered User
That surprises me. My first job was at Nicolettis and Bruce went ballistic when I touched the usable end of the utensils when putting them away. That was of course 25 years ago, but the owners are the same. Aren't they?

Yes, the owners are the same. And Bruce will still tell you not to do things like that.

But it's quite the double standard, about a week before I left the job, i #### you not, he walked downstairs, scratched his ass, and began finger-eating out of the raw pizza ingredients.

many a time was I scolded for eating/drinking on the job, citing health issues. Ironically, the proprietors are the worst offenders.

Funny how you never posted about such horrible conditions while you were working there!

If you havent noticed, I'm a bit new to the forums, O Sarcastic One.

Freakyfreak

My Freak!
Eat at your own risk.

:yeahthat: I worked there one summer. I see things haven't changed. Bruce must have the health department in his pocket.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Eat at your own risk.

It's been a few years since I've been in there but all the nastiness wasn't hidden behind the counter, it was in the dining room too.

Cowgirl

Eat at your own risk.

Got fired, huh? :poorbaby:

They must have fired YOU for being an azz! I've been eating at Nicolletti's for 15 years and I LOVE IT! You can WATCH themmake the pizza from the window and I've ALWAYS had WONDERFUL service there!!!! If it's so bad WHY is it PACKED everyday? You sound like a jerk they fired and now you are full of SOUR GRAPES!

SoMDGirl42

Yes, the owners are the same. And Bruce will still tell you not to do things like that.

But it's quite the double standard, about a week before I left the job, i #### you not, he walked downstairs, scratched his ass, and began finger-eating out of the raw pizza ingredients.

many a time was I scolded for eating/drinking on the job, citing health issues. Ironically, the proprietors are the worst offenders.

If you havent noticed, I'm a bit new to the forums, O Sarcastic One.

drinking on the job might be why they canned you :otter: