Where's the baby?

lovinmaryland

I saw this story yesterday it was very disturbing... she was telling the cops that so and so was watching her child when they interviewed so and so they had never even met the child etc... I am begining to think we may never find out what happend to her... I think the mother is a freakin nut bag

Cowgirl

As is this

and this

But of course, good old Dad comes in with this

George Anthony said his daughter is a good mom and would not hurt his grandchild.

"My daughter is a fantastic mother," he told FOX News. "Our granddaughter's in capable hands. She was nurturing, she always did the right thing. ... I never once saw my daughter raise her voice."

:rolleyes:

C

CalvertNewbie

Yeah, denial is right! It must be hard to acknowledge that your daughter is a complete nutcase. I hope that poor little girl is safe somewhere but I dread hearing the outcome to this case.

SoMDGirl42

I hope that poor little girl is safe somewhere but I dread hearing the outcome to this case.

Wonder if the mother will off herself like the last loon when she reported her son missing and they found all of his toys and clothes in the dumpster. They still haven't found him. :huggy:

C

CalvertNewbie

Wonder if the mother will off herself like the last loon when she reported her son missing and they found all of his toys and clothes in the dumpster. They still haven't found him. :huggy:

If not, they should force her to get her tubes tied so she can't bring another baby into the world. WTF is wrong with these people that can do these things to a child? I'll never understand. So sad.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Horrible, just horrible. It's obvious the mother of this child has problems. If friends say she was a habitual liar - the family is just in denial. I guess they're getting a big dose of reality now.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
What a beautiful little child. It's horrible to think about what might have happened to her. Her mother is definitely pathetic whether she did the actual harm to her or not for so obviously not caring at all.

W

Wenchy

Yet another reason why there should be mandatory sterilization for everyone until they can prove they are capable of raising/providing for a child.

deemerma

If not, they should force her to get her tubes tied so she can't bring another baby into the world. WTF is wrong with these people that can do these things to a child? I'll never understand. So sad.

Unfortunately, this is hard to do. What ever happened to the good 'old days where we could stone stupid biatches like her!? (if she's guilty of course)

C

CalvertNewbie

Unfortunately, this is hard to do. What ever happened to the good 'old days where we could stone stupid biatches like her!? (if she's guilty of course)

Yeah, true. I'm sure she's guilty of something, at the very least child neglect if it turns out that her daughter is alive. She went through great lenghts to hide something. I don't have a good feeling about the outcome here. But something tells me an insanity plea is in the works. :rolleyes:

Anthony's mother Cindy Anthony has called for her release so she can help authorities in the search for the child.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

FOXNews.com - Grandmother of Missing Florida Toddler Says Her Daughter Left Caylee With Someone Who Betrayed Her - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Cowgirl

Anthony's mother Cindy Anthony has called for her release so she can help authorities in the search for the child.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

FOXNews.com - Grandmother of Missing Florida Toddler Says Her Daughter Left Caylee With Someone Who Betrayed Her - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

That's total baloney. If she really cared about her daughter, she'd tell them every single thing she knew so they could find her.

Of course, she's guilty and/or doesn't want the child found, so she's not telling.