Bird Identification

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I saw a pair of really pretty birds in a tree in my front yard today. When I went to look them up, I came across a really cool site. Not sure if it was ever posted, I did a search and didn't see it.

Anyway the birds I saw, I believe were Yellow Bellied Flycatchers. At first I thought they were humming birds, but then realized they weren't. Very tiny birds though.

Here is the site if anyone is interested, you can look up birds by size, color, location, etc.

Identify a bird seen in Maryland by color

Rael

Supper's Ready
I saw a pair of really pretty birds in a tree in my front yard today. When I went to look them up, I came across a really cool site. Not sure if it was ever posted, I did a search and didn't see it.

Anyway the birds I saw, I believe were Yellow Bellied Flycatchers. At first I thought they were humming birds, but then realized they weren't. Very tiny birds though.

Here is the site if anyone is interested, you can look up birds by size, color, location, etc.

You mean...you don't want everyone to speculate/insist what kind of bird it is? That's no fun.

:lmao:

S

shiki

try to get some pics and post them