Anybody want some bantam Polish chickens?

BrookValley

I've got too many roosters! Though, who with chickens doesn't have too many roosters... :lmao:

I've got an ad posted here: Advertisement - Pets & Animals

These are really nice birds, they'd make great projects for the kids for the 4-H shows at the fairs (though I bet there's a few that would hold their own at APA shows, as well). Or, if you're breeding Polish, this would be a good opportunity to add some new blood to your flock.

Attachments

• DSC_0551.JPG
    DSC_0551.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 136

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Cool hair!

Those are always my favorites at the Fair.

Sorry though, Abbey won't play nice with any non-dog/cat critters in her yard.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I've got too many roosters! Though, who with chickens doesn't have too many roosters... :lmao:

I've got an ad posted here: Advertisement - Pets & Animals

These are really nice birds, they'd make great projects for the kids for the 4-H shows at the fairs (though I bet there's a few that would hold their own at APA shows, as well). Or, if you're breeding Polish, this would be a good opportunity to add some new blood to your flock.

Hi there!! I bought 3 chicks from you a couple months ago.... I love them! They have just recently stopped chirping and are getting their voices.. I've named them (I know, I shouldn't) Avalanche, Aspen and Alpine.. Al is the roo and Ava and Aspen are the girls... Everyone has fit in nicely. Let me know when you want to sell some of your Marans. :howdy: Take care....