Piney Church Road detours

Bertha Venation

Huge concrete underground pipes have been delivered to the intersection of St. Paul's & Piney Church Rd. In Waldorf. Road work and detour signs (still covered) are popping up all over Piney Church, St. Paul's, St. Chas Pkwy.

Nothing's been in the Post (I don't know if any smaller papers serve SOMD--??) and nothing's posted on the Chas. Co. govt web site. Heaven forbid the county should notify us via USPS.

Does anyone know what's going on out here? Thanks.

Bertha Venation

Thanks, Ken. I'd already checked Charles County's web site for information. The work you linked to isn't the work I'm referring to--and it was completed nearly a year ago.

But I do appreciate the link! Thanks.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Bertha,

That link also has email contact. Shoot off an email with your concerns and/or questions. Who knows maybe they will respond in a more timely manner than they apparently keep the page.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by Ken King
Bertha,

That link also has email contact. Shoot off an email with your concerns and/or questions. Who knows maybe they will respond in a more timely manner than they apparently keep the page.

Great idea. And let's hope so.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Heard on the radio today that the road is closing on September 15th and remaining closed until the end of October for utility upgrade/repairs.