Lexington Park ranks 3rd most desirable dream town

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
A recent “America’s Dreamtowns” article by Bizjournals features a profile on Lexington Park, naming it the third most desirable on a list of 10 of dreamtowns in the U.S.

"We're very pleased that Lexington Park has been identified in such a positive manner," said Robin Finnacom, president and CEO of the St. Mary's Community Development Corp. "When you look at the criteria they were using to compare areas, it's not surprising that Lexginton Park, or St. Mary's county as a whole, ranked high." :yahoo:

J

jaybeeztoo

A recent “America’s Dreamtowns” article by Bizjournals features a profile on Lexington Park, naming it the third most desirable on a list of 10 of dreamtowns in the U.S.

"We're very pleased that Lexington Park has been identified in such a positive manner," said Robin Finnacom, president and CEO of the St. Mary's Community Development Corp. "When you look at the criteria they were using to compare areas, it's not surprising that Lexginton Park, or St. Mary's county as a whole, ranked high." :yahoo:

Lexington Park? :yikes:

smilin

BOXER NATION
It's about time! I've been waiting for somebody to notice LP city. Who know's? Next week it will be in Forbe's, Newsweek and Consumer Reports as THE place to live.

:yahoo: