I"m

J

jaybeeztoo

What do you want? A cookie??? :shrug:

Again, how is Garfield. I will keep asking til the day I die.

I have three more kitties taking over my deck. Momma and her two weened kittens. The kittens come "this" close to me, but I still can't get my hands on them. They are so spoiled too. I am surprised they don't love me more.

M

Mousebaby

yes PLEASE!!! I would love some cookies...homemade, chocolate chip, oatmeal W/raisins, shortbread. Seriously. Help a sista out!!!!!!

Well, I got these really huge chocolate chunk ones at BJ's a little while ago, I can try to send it through the DVD drive, but I don't think that will work cause the cookies are seriously huge and thick! :evil:

M

Mousebaby

I have three more kitties taking over my deck. Momma and her two weened kittens. The kittens come "this" close to me, but I still can't get my hands on them. They are so spoiled too. I am surprised they don't love me more.

He is doing fine, he still has all my other kitties terrified, but they will get over it eventually! :lmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

He is doing fine, he still has all my other kitties terrified, but they will get over it eventually! :lmao:

I wish I knew where he came from. He just showed up here. UGG. He was such a sweet cat to us. I wish I could have pets.

M

Mousebaby

I love their oatmeal-rasin cookies :yum:

See I can't eat anything with rasins in it after watching some movie where they were making cinnamon rasin bread and some of the rasins weren't really rasins, they were cockroaches! :barf:

S

shiki

YOu know what's messed up...me and Garfield have the same birthday, IRL.