Yardsales at Calvert Fairgrounds

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Anyone have any information on this? I've seen them set up a few Saturdays now, and my girlfriend says it's every week. I'm wondering if just anyone can go and set up, or if we need to pay a fee to someone, or what. I have some stuff to sell and would love to head up there sometime soon.

I should know but I don't. I rarely get to PF for yardsaling, but I think I heard it's generally the first Saturday of the month????
Not sure if it's free or not to sell. I'd probably just stop by and ask one of the sellers.

Calvert County Parks & Recs is holding an indoor yardsale at the Southern Comm. Center in Lusby on Sept. 6 and it's only $3 a space (bring your own table) or $7 if you want a table. It's nice since it's indoors, there are restrooms etc. I generally rent a space there but cannot this time around. But I will definitely be a shopper. If interested, you should stop by a Parks & Recs office since the fee has to be paid in advance.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
My son and daughter in law set up a table or two about a month ago. I believe they paid a small fee. You might want to check with the Calvert Fair Board. Guess I could look up the number for you...