Hula's Town Creek

Hey all,

my name is Frank and I work security at Hulas. I just wanted to put myself out there to answer any questions you folks may have. i've been hearing a good deal of chatter about the place and, for some of it, i just want to be able to provide more accurate answers than, "well I heard..." If you have any questions, please ask and i will do my best to answer them in an unbiased manner. in addition, if you have any complaints, please let me know as well as i see complaints as a good source of feedback that i can take to the owner. other than that, you are more than welcome to come down and ask me personally! take care all

-HulaBoi

Do you throw people out on their heads like they say the bouncers at Tiki Bar do?

Cowgirl

Two things:

1. I've never heard of that place.

2. I think it's hilarious that anyone over the age of 18 would use the word "boi." :lmao:

T

toppick08

Hey all,

my name is Frank and I work security at Hulas. I just wanted to put myself out there to answer any questions you folks may have. i've been hearing a good deal of chatter about the place and, for some of it, i just want to be able to provide more accurate answers than, "well I heard..." If you have any questions, please ask and i will do my best to answer them in an unbiased manner. in addition, if you have any complaints, please let me know as well as i see complaints as a good source of feedback that i can take to the owner. other than that, you are more than welcome to come down and ask me personally! take care all

-HulaBoi

Do you know know any bouncers that work at the Dew Drop..:whistle:

S

shiki

This thread SUCKS.

Attachments

• save.jpg
    save.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 102

sockgirl77

well, if you dont like how i spelled my name, its a good thing it is mine and not yours. i spelled it that way to be comical and if you dont like it, hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

no, i do not throw people out on their heads. i think that if someone does need to be thrown out, it should be done quietly so no one else is disrupted. and not violently, not a big fan of violence.

if you think it is a $hithole and have not been there since it has become Hulas (remodeled after it was changed over) you have no right to call it that. however, if you have been there since the remodel and you think it is a $hithole, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that is yours to have and to hold. (emhasis on the hold) no one likes their place being called a $hithole, so please refrain from doing so.

no, i do not know any bouncer from dew drop.

yes, it is by Town Creek Marina. Make the left right before the bridge (on St. Mary's side)

yes, we do need to work on our advertising

yes, we do have some more good shows coming up, as a matter of fact, HydraFX is playing a FREE show this saturday.

and again, if you dont like it, there are plenty of other places you can go to have a good time, but please refrain from calling it names or saying it is a dump simply because you dont like it. after all, not everyone has the same opininons you do.

take care all, hope i helped and thanks for all the feedback!

It was remodeled, not rebuilt. It's still a ####hole.