Books: Where do you get them?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Do you buy them? From where?
Get them from the library?
Swap them?

I purchased 2 books at a thrift store. These 2 books are the first two in a trilogy. Now I need to find the third :)

ocean733

I go to Ellie's Paperback Shack on 301 in Waldorf. You bring books and get credit for the books you take. :yay:

LusbyMom

Have you checked Amazon yet?

No I hadn't checked anywhere yet. I have been buying alot of paperbacks lately for $7-10 each. That got to be expensive since I can read a book a day. I hit the local thrift store and bought books for 50 cents each.

T

toppick08

No I hadn't checked anywhere yet. I have been buying alot of paperbacks lately for $7-10 each. That got to be expensive since I can read a book a day. I hit the local thrift store and bought books for 50 cents each.

We have a nice book store here in town..:yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I depends. I think I've been through every book that I may be interested in on the shelves at Lexington Park Library so when I go in there I just check out the new shelf. If I want a fictional series that I'm particularly interested in then I'll purchase them at Bay Books in order to keep them. If I want a research, technical, or some obscure theology treatise I look on the online used bookstores. I try to stay away from certain sections in a book store, I end up spending too much $, my mysticism and esoterics shelf has gotten rather full. :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
The back of the library has a used section, and theres a helluva good used bookstore in prince Frederick.

belvak

Happy Camper
Swap them?

I purchased 2 books at a thrift store. These 2 books are the first two in a trilogy. Now I need to find the third :)

I usually buy my books from WalMart, K-Mart, or Target. I also hit thrift stores!! When I'm done with them, I usually go and donate them to the Library at Charlotte Hall. What trilogy are you missing the third book from? I might have it, and if I do, you're welcome to it!

LusbyMom

I usually buy my books from WalMart, K-Mart, or Target. I also hit thrift stores!! When I'm done with them, I usually go and donate them to the Library at Charlotte Hall. What trilogy are you missing the third book from? I might have it, and if I do, you're welcome to it!

Nora Roberts In the Garden Trilogy Red Lily

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Swap them?

I have books you can come look thru and take what you want.