Realtor in Mechanicsville

dn0121

give ol Haywood a call. he's in the phone book. his last name is JaBlomee

Last edited:

csanders

Looking for a good Realtor in Mechanicsville. Any recommendations?

Ted Benefield with O'Brien Realty is REALLY good. Not only is he a family-friend, but he helped us buy our 1st home. We also have referred him to two other couples, who have nothing but good things to say about him.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
BJ is the bestest agent we have ever dealt with!!!! Even if your not interested in buying she can help find that perfect rental for you also. Just give her a ceiling price and she will work with you to find what you are looking for and afford. Like I said she is the bestest ever!!!!!

She is honest!
She is harworking!
She is careing!
She is professional!
She has the greatest sense of humor!!!!! She has to put up with me. "-)
She has a great reputatuon to find what her clients want at the price they can afford.
She has a CAN DO attitude!!!!!
She will do whatever it takes to get you in the home of your dreams!!!!!
She will work and dedicate herself to you as her client - no one will be put off because she has other clients - all clients are her number one priority- BJ is there for YOU!!!!!

Bj is goal oriented and that goal is to find what you are looking for - she is also very organized and this will benefit you as well.

Her biggest concern is making you happy with the decision you made - not her commission but your happiness is her priority!!!!

Call her and just chat - ask her anything - she will find the right home at the right price and make sure you are absolutely happy with your decision - no matter how many houses you want to see - she is there for you!!!!

301-752-4299 - cell - BJ Lang

PS - This is a buyers market - you will find your dream home with BJ at a reasonable price!!!!!!

bjlang68

Realtor on the Loose!
Ummmmm....Do I know you? :confused:
BJ is the bestest agent we have ever dealt with!!!! Even if your not interested in buying she can help find that perfect rental for you also. Just give her a ceiling price and she will work with you to find what you are looking for and afford. Like I said she is the bestest ever!!!!!

She is honest!
She is harworking!
She is careing!
She is professional!
She has the greatest sense of humor!!!!! She has to put up with me. "-)
She has a great reputatuon to find what her clients want at the price they can afford.
She has a CAN DO attitude!!!!!
She will do whatever it takes to get you in the home of your dreams!!!!!
She will work and dedicate herself to you as her client - no one will be put off because she has other clients - all clients are her number one priority- BJ is there for YOU!!!!!

Bj is goal oriented and that goal is to find what you are looking for - she is also very organized and this will benefit you as well.

Her biggest concern is making you happy with the decision you made - not her commission but your happiness is her priority!!!!

Call her and just chat - ask her anything - she will find the right home at the right price and make sure you are absolutely happy with your decision - no matter how many houses you want to see - she is there for you!!!!

301-752-4299 - cell - BJ Lang

PS - This is a buyers market - you will find your dream home with BJ at a reasonable price!!!!!!

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
When only the best will do.

Looking for a good Realtor in Mechanicsville. Any recommendations?

Why would you settle for a good Realtor when you could have an excellent one?

You want people that have their finger on the pulse of the market at all times, that know values, and drive hard bargains whether you are buying or selling.

These come to mind as the smartest and honest I've met:

Chris and Sara Guldi

HOMES FOR SALE IN CALVERT COUNTY, HOMES FOR SALE IN CHARLES COUNTY, SOUTHERN MARYLAND REAL ESTATE, REAL ESTATE LISTINGS IN ST. MARY'S COUNTY

Jonathan Benya

Southern Maryland Real Estate Talk

:yahoo:

designer300z

Thanks for the vote of confidence, BoyGenius!!! I'm always glad to see that someone finds my real estate blather useful!!!

~Jonathan Benya

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
I tell ya what.. if someone wants to sell my house right now and can successfully do that for at least what we owe on the thing... I will give them all the recommendations they could want.

(I currently owe $238K on a 1200sq. ft. home in CRE)