And yet...

belvak

Happy Camper
Another storm passes us by. :tantrum: Sitting in the basement watching a DVD when we hear thunder. Check the radar, and it's just north of us and heading east. Will it ever rain again in the Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area? :ohwell:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Another storm passes us by. :tantrum: Sitting in the basement watching a DVD when we hear thunder. Check the radar, and it's just north of us and heading east. Will it ever rain again in the Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area? :ohwell:

Pouring here in St. Leonard. Thundering and lightening. We were at the beach earlier and across the bay the lightening was amazing, the clouds were so puffy with lightening inside them, what a beautiful show by Mother Nature. I tried to get pics but my camera sucks, hopefully I will get a new one for my birthday.:ohwell:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I was coming down 97 about 3 hours ago and it was coming down so hard that people were pulling over....the ones that kept going were doing anywhere from 20 to 35 mph almost all the way down to Rt. 50

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
It's clear in Valley Lee, so I toted water down to the end of my drive way to water the barberry.:ohwell:

I'm not counting on it raining more than five minutes at time:rollleyes: