$ for stacking hay

DQ2B

I'm looking for some help this Saturday afternoon, (Aug 9th) with stacking 200 bales of hay I'm having delivered. If anyone knows of any young teens looking to make a few quick bucks please PM me. Job shouldn't take more than an hour or so. Location is Mechanicsville.

Robin

I'm looking for some help this Saturday afternoon, (Aug 9th) with stacking 200 bales of hay I'm having delivered. If anyone knows of any young teens looking to make a few quick bucks please PM me. Job shouldn't take more than an hour or so. Location is Mechanicsville.

builds character or makes very busy friends the day the hay is arriving:lmao:

QH_BaBe

I wish i could but i have to work. id make more money stacking hay probabally lol

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
DQ, I'd come help, but I'm working until noon on Saturday and then I get to give Peanut a bath for the SMHA show...yay... Are you coming on to ride on Thursday?

T

toppick08

I can help, just PM me......:yay:

I sent you a PM with the number for the youths I told you about.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I highly recommend you PM the number and delete it from the thread. think prank calls at 3 am.
Its Ok Hunter, my # is plastered on many walls (feedstore walls that is) :lmao: Its a cell phone and I have an equine business.

Not even a phone could wake me at 3Am:snooze:

Its Ok Hunter, my # is plastered on many walls (feedstore walls that is) :lmao: Its a cell phone and I have an equine business.

Not even a phone could wake me at 3Am:snooze:
Just lookin out for ya. Prank calls are a pain. That's why I only give out my cell number. Sleep right thru it ringing.

bosox

$ for hay stacking

Who did you end up getting? Do you think they want some more work this week?

PM me the info if so, PLEASE!!!